There is a season and summer contribution for Water Polo AND for Swim. This contribution pays for swim meets, WP game fees and our coaching staff.
All Student athletes must complete an Athletic Clearance form in order to participate in any of our aquatic programs.
Your Athlete will need some gear. You can go find this gear in our team store. Click the link above.
– Game Day Collared Shirt (WP) / Aquatics Logo Tee (Swim)
– Team Logo Speedo (Boys) or Suit (Girls) for competition days
– Practice suits (these can be purchased elsewhere and don’t need SHHS logo)
– Sandals (Non-slip)
– Caps (Girls WP and all athletes during Swim)
* Suits should be snug and tight. During WP you don’t want the opposing team to be able to get a hold of your suit and hold you down, and during Swim season a tight suit will create less drag.
– Land workout gear (running shoes, sweats, t-shirts)
– Cover-Up (i.e. Parka)
– Gear bag
– Combination Lock (athletes will have access to a locker to store their gear)
– Water Bottle
– Tech Suit (Past Swimmers with CIF qualifying times say these suits are great for competition! You can find discounted prices during off-season sales.)
Make sure you label all your Gear to avoid confusion and lost items. Team suits will be purchased through the link on our ‘Store’ tab. Recommended vendors for gear are SwimOutlet.com and kap7.com, but feel free to shop around and ask veteran parents for recommendations.